Submit Corruption Case
We are always out on the lookout for talented people to join our team. If you are interested in joining consider one of the following jobs below. Click on a job to see what it's about. If you don't see any jobs listed below please come back at a later time.
AcountabilityGH is a project borne out of frustration with elected official, public officials, public servants, and the ordinary Ghanaian's attitude towards the concept of Accountability.
We, including us running this project, always feel comfortable passing the blame, and accepting the status quo without doing anything to correct it. It's always talk, talk, talk, and no action.
- We always think you have to be in charge before you can make any significant change, but that line of thought is wrong.
- We always let politician lie to us, promising heaven on earth and we accept it as normal when they do not honor their promises
- We think government is some external institution we cannot get to do the right thing.
- We get so emotional defending corrupt officials, instead of fighting for our country.
- ..... and the list goes on, and on, and on, and on
So then, what do we expect to achieve with this project? The answer is simple ...
"Reveal the truth and the facts, keep all information in one easily accessible place for anyone and everyone to use, never forget what they said or promised, never forget their best or horrible performance, never forget their corrupt or good ways, and always have the information you need to make the best judgement ... at the polls"
To make this project a success, we need your help ...
- Provide us with any information we are missing,
- Help correct any wrong information on this website, and
- Share with us any helpful information.
We always welcome your comments. Please stay in touch, and let us know how we can help you, or how you can help us make this project a success.